The holiday hubbub is over, and now it’s simply…January. This chilly and anti-climatic month can leave some of us down in the dumps. If you’re stuck inside with nothing to do, try these boredom busters. Keep your chin up — smiles are on the horizon!
• Turn your toothbrush into a bracelet.
Make sure you have one left for your teeth!
• Get out the crayons and create a customized Tooth Fairy.
Coloring isn’t just for kids. Channel your inner-child and color solo or with your little ones.
• Make a DIY travel kit.
Whether it’s a spring break adventure or just a few much-needed days off — a vacation will be here before you know it. A towel travel tote is perfect for your next getaway.
If you’re still feeling stir-crazy, try one of these local indoor activities:
• Take your kiddos to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. The museum’s next free day is on Sunday, January 25.
• Pretend you’re in a tropical paradise with a visit to the Denver Aquarium. Come face-to-face with thousands of brightly colored fish and 6 species of sharks.
• If your kids are bouncing off the walls (literally), take them to one of Denver’s indoor trampoline parks.
These smile ideas make fun ways to pass the time. Pick your favorite creation or activity and spring will be here before you know it!