Delta Dental is all about green — from the color of our logo to how our business impacts the environment. And you can make some easy changes to help us be as green as possible.
Each year, Americans use around 69 million tons of paper and paperboard. But if you choose to go paperless with your dental benefits, you can have a positive the health of the planet.
For every 1 million subscribers who go paperless:
• 22 million gallons of water will be conserved.
• 1,632 trees will be conserved.
• 7 tons of solid waste won’t be manufactured.
Here’s how to get started:
• Sign up for an online account. Everything you currently get on paper — from your explanation of benefits to your claims information — is accessible online. Visit deltadentalco.com/subscribers to set up an online account.
• Download our mobile app. You can use the app to find a dentist, access a recent claim, or use our toothbrush timer. You don’t even need a printed ID card because everything is on your device!
Ditch the paper and access your dental benefits electronically. It’s green — just the way we (and Mother Earth) like it.